Pinhead wheel locks protect both front and rear wheels. Once installed, the wheel locks remain permanently on your bicycle, even when you ride. When you need to remove your wheels for servicing, your Pinhead key lets you do this quickly and easily. Pinhead locks cannot be removed with tools such as hammers, pliers, picks, universal socket tools, grinders or bolt cutters. A traditional front hub axle is 9mm in diameter. While the rear is 10mm in diameter. Be sure measure before buying.
- Fits all standard quick release wheels
- Easy one-time installation
- Uses QR coded key
- Lifetime warranty
- Pinhead offers you the ideal solution to bicycle wheel theft, with their 2 pack lock set
- The 2 Pack includes a front and rear wheel locking skewers, with each lock operated using a unique multi combination key
- To ensure the security of your wheels at a fraction of their replacement cost